Sunday, October 31, 2010

July in October

"People don't notice whether its winter or summer when they're happy"
~Anton Chechov~



I figure if we can have little crafting events called "Christmas in July" I can start my own procrastinators blogging event along that same line entitled "July in October". With that said here's a few images from July.


Starting with the rest of our stay in So. Pasedena with Carrie and Eric.


Krista and I trying to stay awake after they dimmed the lights at the planetarium.


Dad and Grandpa putting the finishing touches on Henry before he is blessed.


4th of July decorations in the neighborhood park. I would live here if the homes weren't all over
2 million.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Yay! You're back. April, July, January -- any month you write about I'd be glad to read.

Unknown said...

ok that picture of me needs to go NOW!

Kacey said...

These pictures make me wish I lived closer. I love Grandma Pat's picture, and quilt.

Mama Tales said...

Mary the picture of Baby, Dad, and Grandpa....so cool!