Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hit the Refresh Button!

It took 5 months but it finally happened...even I got tired of looking at the same family reunion pictures every time I opened up my blog. So, I said to myself, "Someday I will have this blog made into a book, and I have this vision of my grandkids wanting to pull it down from a bookshelf, open it up and see pictures of themselves, along with reading about a few of the adventures their grandparents had, so get caught up. Or at least finish July of 2010!!!"

July was highlighted by the sweet arrival of Rebeca Faye Jones.
Born in Tulsa Oklahoma on July 19th.


Six months later that dark hair has turned blond and she has blue eyes.




The Jones family grew by 2 feet.

Rebeca's first challenge in life will be learning how to keep up with these three hooligans.

1 comment:

Kacey said...

I love the feet picture!