Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!

Tell me I'm clever,
Tell me I'm kind,
Tell me I'm talented,
Tell me I'm cute,
Tell me I'm sensitive,

Graceful and wise,
Tell me I'm perfect,
But tell me the truth!
~Shel Silverstiein~




Just wanted to tell Tyler that after 25 years you are all of those things and a whole lot more.
Here are just a few of them...


Tyler's passionate and stays true to what he believes in...


He's a great uncle, and even has a nephew that bears a strong resemblance...
(refer to picture below for proof)


He learned to party like a Rock Star at a very young age...


Has always been a loyal friend...


Likes to try new challenges...


Looks down the road, and plans ahead...
Thoughtful...


Not afraid to get out of his comfort zone...


Works hard for the money...and will do things that take some courage...


Keeps his creative juices flowing...


Never stresses...never.


Could have won "Cutest baby contests" everywhere.


Chick magnet...


Loves to have a good time...especially if its in the great outdoors...


Loves skiing, and if necessary would sacrifice money necessary for survival and a college class for a good ski day...


We are so grateful you are part of our family!!!
Happy Quarter-of-A-Century-Birthday Tyler!

8 comments:

Chandra said...

Dang Tyler....you are getting OLD. Happy birthday.

Lyle and Mary: said...

Your mom's tribute to your birthday was a little more flashy than my emailed link. Nice to know you're loved.

Dad

DerekTill said...

Ha i loved the chick magnet! He and Derek need to get together for a ski day. I dare say Derek could be as crazy about skiing as Tyler

This is kenz-signed in as Derek

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

This is so funny, Tyler was one of my FIRST friends in Moses Lake! Can you believe it? In 5th grade in Dorsings class. Too funny. Love the post, super creative!

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! So dynamic...and that's well captured in this post!

Unknown said...

yes we love you Tyler!!

P.S. I'm now expecting a similar post on my birthday

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Happy Birthday Tyler....almost a week late, but it's sincere!

Mary, what a funny post. I'm like Krista, I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Happy Birthday Tyler. Hope you had a great day. Nice little tribute Mary!!