Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring time in the Rockies


We took off Friday for a day at the cabin to see if
it had unthawed yet....heaviest snowfall in 10yrs
at West Yellowstone this year, so I'm sure it was t
the same for Island Park.
The weather was georgous, and snow when its
80 degrees outside really doesn't bug me in
May, so the two old geeziers went for a stroll.

Lyle took a picture of these two finches.
kind of blurry, but you get the idea........

It was a liesurely walk down the lane about
2 miles, but afterwards Lyle insisted on
stretching so his muscles wouldn't stiffin up.
I think he was really trying to prove he could
still bend over and touch his toes.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittany said...

It looks so pretty! And wow Bishop!!! Jody and I are impressed with his limber moves! :)

We need to make a trip to Butte soon to check on our house. We can't wait to see you both!

Eric and Carrie said...

i agree. didn't know you were so flexible dad.

Tammy said...

Lyle you are just as flexible as Danika. I don't even think I could that.

tbone said...

after seeing the picture, i had to try...and i didn't even come close. wow.